In House Services
Providing individual, couples, children, adolescents and family counseling.
Services are provided in our office located at:
46 West Avon Road, Suite 202
Avon, CT 06001Treatment specialization includes:
- Behavioral Management
- Panic Attacks and Phobia
- Depression and Anxiety
- Addiction & Recovery
- Adjustment Disorders
- Attachment Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Life Coaching (Certification)
- Work and Career issues
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Relationship Problems-divorce etc.
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Women’s Issues
- (EAP) Counselors
- SAP Certification
- Fitness for Duty
COUNSELING SESSION INFORMATION
Initial sessions are between 1 hour to 1.5 hours
Ongoing sessions are between 45 – 50-minute session
Longer sessions are available.
Ask for Consulting and Community rates. They will vary depending on the services.
Insurance plans accepted: Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, and ConnectiCare. Other insurances may apply, so please ask.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage.
Insurance questions to think about:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is the covered amount per counseling session?
- What is my deductible?
- Has my deductible been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Do I have an out of network plan?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage and co-pay amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-approval needed from PCP?
BHCS, LLC can help preauthorize with your insurance provider. Please call with any questions. 1-860-673-0145
Cash or check accepted for payment.
24 hours notice is required. Fees may be applicable if not notified prior to this time.
Request an appointment online here.
Please contact BHCS, LLC 860-673-0145 for further information.